Full course description
Dates: July 29 - August 12
The Cannabis Professional Certificate Program is an intensive, multidisciplinary, 4-week workshop designed to meet the needs of those who want to increase their understanding of cannabis and its effects. The following course offering is focused on Week 2 of the certificate program; focusing on the physiology, pharmacology, and medicinal uses of cannabis. Registrants can work at their own pace to complete the course throughout a two week period.
This course is geared towards:
- Those who are in, or who would like to enter the cannabis industry
- Patients and advocates
- Health care professionals
- Those interested in the legal and financial realities of the cannabis industry
- Anyone interested in the fastest growing industry in the United States
Reasons to take this certificate program:
- To enhance your knowledge about the physical, therapeutic, and societal effects of cannabis
- To learn from experts in the field
- To further your career
- To consider financial opportunities in the cannabis industry
Program speakers include:
- Physicians, botanists, and scientists
- CEO/entrepreneurs, business leaders, and industry management
- Accountants and investment bankers
- Attorneys and community activists
- Artists and chefs
The following course topics will be discussed:
Week 2 - The Physiology, Pharmacology, Therapeutic Uses
• Participants will learn about how cannabis affects the human body. Topics covered include the endocannabinoid system; phytocannabinoids and their effects alone and synergistically; cannabis pharmacology, including dosing and routes of administration; the effects of cannabis on the body; and potential medicinal uses.
• 12 CEUs are offered for the successful completion of Week 2 for Physical and Occupational Therapists.
FREE courses for Physical Therapist who enroll in this course:
Clinical Practice Guideline to Improve Locomotor Function Following Chronic Stroke, Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury, and Brain Injury (.2 CEUs) Learn more
- Clinical Practice Guideline: Core Set of Outcome Measures for Adults with Neurologic Conditions Undergoing Rehabilitation (.2 CEUs) Learn more
If you are eligible for these free courses, please email email@example.com to receive your promo code for registration.
Additionally, participants must be 18 years or older to attend this program. Participants under 18 can attend with parental approval.
If a program is canceled, you will be notified by email and phone and issued a full refund within 20 business days. Individuals who cancel after the start of a program will not receive a refund. No refunds will be granted after a student accesses the online course materials or 30 days after registration, whichever comes first.