Disclaimer: REGISTRATION FOR THIS PROGRAM IS OPEN THROUGH EXTERNAL LINKS BELOW:
Begin your journey as an IT professional by preparing for the CompTIA A+ certification exams (220-1101 & 220-1102), the Network+ certification exam (N10-008), and the Security+ certification exam (SY0-601). This bundle will give you all the tools you need to succeed in the ever-growing field of IT and stand out to future employers.
Register without grant funding
Apply for grant funding
Get details on how to qualify for FREE courses as a Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, or Hendry County resident!
Ready to become a certified CompTIA professional and take your career to the next level? Our training course aligns with the CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certification exams, providing a comprehensive foundation to help you gain marketable and in-demand IT skills.
The vendor-neutral CompTIA A+ certification training offers a thorough overview of the basic concepts around multiple operating systems, enabling you to efficiently maintain, troubleshoot, and adapt to different technology platforms. The A+ certification course also covers network fundamentals, including networking concepts, protocols, and troubleshooting techniques. This knowledge will enable you to effectively manage network infrastructure, enhance connectivity, and contribute to efficient organizational communication.
Moving into the second portion of this bundled program, the CompTIA Network+ certification course will introduce you to the fundamental building blocks that form a modern network, such as hardware, topologies, and protocols, along with an introduction to the OSI model. You will learn important concepts in contemporary networking, including TCP/IP, Ethernet, wireless transmission, virtual networks, cloud computing, segmentation, security, performance optimization, and troubleshooting. You will also gain the skills to build a network from scratch and maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, and manage an existing network.
Finally, the CompTIA Security+ certification course covers the essential knowledge and skills required to identify, assess, and mitigate security risks in modern IT environments. This course provides a comprehensive overview of the key concepts and best practices in cybersecurity, including the latest trends and emerging threats. The Security+ credential is a widely recognized and well-respected certification in the IT industry that will validate your skills and knowledge in the field of cybersecurity. This vendor-neutral certification course covers a broad range of security topics, including threat management, identity management, access control, cryptography, and network security.
Upon successful completion of the lessons and exercises in this bundled certification program, you will be well-prepared to take CompTIA's A+, Network+, and Security+ certification exams. You will receive an exam voucher for each certification exam, which covers the cost to sit for the certifying exams upon eligibility.
What you will learn
- Master fundamental concepts of multiple operating systems to maintain and support them effectively
- Develop troubleshooting skills for software, hardware, connectivity, and network problems
- Gain in-depth knowledge about assembling and disassembling computer parts
- Learn how to compare network types, topologies, and architectures
- Acquire knowledge and skills in networking hardware, tools, and their installation for effective network setup
- Understand TCP/IP functionality, protocols, and IP addressing concepts, including subnetting and VLANs
- Explore cloud computing, virtualization, and remote access systems and methods
- Discover network performance monitoring tools and practices
- Develop expertise in network safety, security threats, vulnerability assessments, and mitigation strategies
- Attain a solid understanding of computer security concepts, network policies, and documentation
- Learn incident preparation, response, and risk management for network security
How you will benefit
- Become prepared for the most updated objectives in the CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certification exams
- Optional in-depth learning activities with simulations and live virtual machine labs
- Practice for your exams with access to multiple-choice questions to thoroughly prepare
- Engage with interactive learning materials, assignments, and assessments to sharpen your knowledge and skills
- Boost your employability and jump-start your IT career with highly respected certifications that demonstrate your proficiency in essential IT skills
You can learn more about this opportunity with our partners at Ed2go here.