Disclaimer: REGISTRATION FOR THIS PROGRAM IS OPEN THROUGH EXTERNAL LINKS BELOW:
Prepare for CompTIA ITF+, A+, Security+, and Network+ certifications and receive prepaid exam vouchers upon course completion. This course will teach you how to maintain hardware and software, secure networks, and support modern technology.
Register without grant funding
Apply for grant funding
Get details on how to qualify for FREE courses as a Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Glades, or Hendry County resident!
Nearly every industry needs skilled IT professionals to keep their data safe. As more companies invest in cybersecurity, earning your CompTIA ITF+, A+, Security+ and Network+ certifications is key to advancing your IT career.
This comprehensive course will prepare you for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals, A+, Security+, and Network+ certification exams in a unique online format. You will gain an understanding of software, hardware, and networking. More so, you will be able to secure and support networking systems.
This course offers enrollment with or without vouchers. The vouchers are prepaid access to sit for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, and CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam and included with this course upon eligibility.
What you will learn
- Identify the purpose and function of software, hardware, and security components
- Analyze, manage, and troubleshoot mobile devices, networking technologies, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing, and network systems
- Configure, manage, and maintain functional networks and its connected devices
- Secure applications, network, and devices through installation, configuration, and maintenance techniques and practices
How you will benefit
- Holding CompTIA ITF+ certification demonstrates a broad understanding of information technologies
- Holding CompTIA A+ 220-1101 certification demonstrates that you are prepared to troubleshoot and solve hardware-based information technology issues
- Holding CompTIA A+ 220-1102 certification demonstrates that you are prepared to troubleshoot and solve software-based information technology issues
- Holding CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 certification demonstrates that you are prepared to secure devices and systems and know today's best practices, policies, and regulations
- Holding Network+ demonstrates your ability to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and support a network
You can learn more about this opportunity with our partners at Ed2go here.